Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vacation is almost over

So, I just got back on Saturday from a week long trip to Charleston, IL to see my brother & sister-in-law. We had a wonderful relaxing week. Leigh & I watched 2 Harry Potter movies a day while I knit up blankets on the knitting machine for her for baby blankets. She added borders & stitched the squares together. On Thursday night, we went to the theater & watched Harry Potter 7.1 and then the midnight premier of 7.2. I thought it was an excellent movie. I felt very satisfied at the ending & felt as though they did a great job of concluding the past 10 years of everyone's lives through the plot. On Friday I started a cupcake hat for my friend Becca's daughter Olivia who was having her 1st birthday party on Saturday. It turned out really cute.










Saturday I drove back home & dropped off the birthday cake for Olivia that Leigh, my sister-in-law made for her. Ended up going to the birthday party & playing dominoes with everyone. Had a great time. Sunday was church, switching back my car with my bro-in-law, then not doing much of anything. It was pretty nice. Monday I signed up for an Etsy store. I'm not putting anything in it until just before the school carnival I'm making hats & earwarmers for. That way I can pass out business cards for people who want to check out my stuff. Hopefully it turns out well. I really need to spend my last day off straitening up the apartment. my suitcase from last week is still in the living room! Lol, I obviously need to get laundry done, but need to get cash for that, so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment