Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New to the blogging world....well, almost

So, this is my first attempt at blogging that will hopefully not get me in trouble at work. My last attempt was a couple years ago via Myspace and, well, let's just say it didn't end well. I ended up completely deleting my page which was fine since I don't miss it. I think I'm going to avoid issues this time around by not giving my blog address to people I work with. I'm also going to attempt to not rant about work on here, but I make no promises.

I should be spending my time at home working on my latest (and greatest?) knitting or crochet project. I've got too many projects at the moment though. I'm almost finished with my niece Lilly's blanket for her 4th birthday present. Her birthday isn't until August so I have plenty of time for that.

I also just started a Mario pillow for my friend's son Alex who will be 5 in July. He's a huge Mario fan. I really should keep up on that one since I don't have a ton of time & I'm doing it Tunisian stitch. Here is the front design I made on Excel. Still gotta work on the back design. Not sure what I'm going to put there, but he always likes watching his mom go through the castles at the end of each level, so maybe Bowser and some fireballs. I'll keep posting as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment